Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Scrappy Goodness-Note Cards

I haven't scrapped in like forever (in my best Valley Girl voice).  So I decided to start with some cards.  Everyone needs a few note cards laying around the house for when you need to write a note. People still do that, right??? Write????

I was unpacking my FEW supplies I still had and came across some old scrapbook kits I had never used.  Well I did use this kit but I didn't like it.  So I had a lot of paper and embellishments left over. I decided to dust off the rust with this kit because if I didn't like what I created it wouldn't really matter.

However, I really liked what I came up with.  These all came from the same kit.  Like I said, I didn't like the kit so much for scrapbooking so I had a lot of paper left.

Time Flies:


 I used pen around the edges to make the dots.  This pen was a thick point pen.  I stickled the butterfly's body with Gold Stickles to give it some bling.



True Love:


I had fun with the Diamond Stickles on these cards to really make them shine.



You're such a HOOT!


These cards were a lot of fun and I used more layers on them.  I blinged them out with Gold Stickles and made them really extra shiny.



I am taking these up to a local store where people can sell their handwork. Maybe I might actually sell a few. Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment